Terms and Conditions
For the comfort and safety of all our guests, Hotel Anaga requests your cooperation in complying with the following Rules of Use. Whenever guests are unable to comply with these regulations, Hotel Anaga will be forced to refuse accommodation and access to facilities, and seek reimbursement for any loss or damage to this hotel.
1.Use of Guest Rooms
- Please check the Evacuation Route Map displayed behind the entrance door to your guest roo
- When sleeping in your room during your stay, be sure to lock the door and apply the chain.
- Please refrain from smoking in areas susceptible to fire, particularly the bed.
- Please refrain from any other activity that may cause a fire.
- Please refrain from using any heating or cooking equipment that may cause a fire.
- Please refrain from moving any furnishings without permission, altering, reorganizing or causing any noticeable change to the room appearance.
- Please do no affix anything to the windows or balconies that will detract from the outward appearance of the hotel.
- Accommodation for anyone other than registered guests is strictly forbidden.
2.Regarding the Room Key
- When leaving your room during your stay, be sure to take the key with you, and confirm that the door is locked. (The doors will lock automatically.)
- When signing for meals at the restaurants be sure to show your key to verify your room number.
- Please pay your bill at the front desk when leaving. You are requested to pay charges which may be incurred at other times during your stay as they occur.
- Please be aware that using the telephone in your room will incur an additional facility charge.
- A 12% service fee will be added to your bill, in addition to taxes required by law, so all tips will be declined.
- Any cheques other than Traveller’s Cheques will not be cashed or accepted as payment.
- When guests wish to change their period of stay, please contact Reception as soon as possible. For extensions of stay, please pay any outstanding charges incurred until then.
4.Valuables and Objects for Safekeeping
- Please keep your cash, securities and any other valuables in a safety deposit box at the front desk. (No charge) In the unlikely event of loss or theft while not using a safety deposit box, the hotel shall not any responsibility. We are unable to hold such objects as works of art or antiques for safekeeping.
- Articles left with the Cloak Room which remain uncollected after the designated period stated below shall be regarded as unwanted and will be disposed of accordingly. (Cloak Room Holding Period: 30 days)
5.Using the Car park
Please do not leave any valuables or other items in your car while it is parked. We shall not bear responsibility for any loss or theft. Parking in front of the entrance is strictly prohibited.
- To avoid inconveniencing other guests please refrain from bringing any of the items, or engaging in any of the activities listed below.
- Any animals, including birds (Guide dogs excepted)
- Bringing explosives, gasoline, or any other combustible or inflammable material.
- Any malodorous or strong-smelling substances.
- Any illegal guns, knives, stimulants or drugs.
- Any gambling or immoral act, or any language or behavior likely to disturb other guests.
- Wearing sleepwear, bathrobes or slippers in public areas.
- Any distribution of advertising material, and soliciting or selling of goods. Unaccompanied minors lacking parental or guardian permission shall be denied accommodation.
- Unaccompanied minors lacking parental or guardian permission shall be denied accommodation
7.Regarding Organized Crime Groups, their Affiliates and Disruptions to Public Order
- In accordance with the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members (March 1, 2002), designated organized crime groups and designated members of organized crime groups should refrain from using this hotel. (If discovered after making a reservation or during the stay itself, then all use of this hotel will be denied at that time.)
- Antisocial organisations and their affiliates (including extremist organisations or their members) should refrain from using this hotel.(If discovered after making a reservation or during the stay itself, then all use of this hotel will be denied at that time.)
- Any recognized or suspected acts of violence, intimidation, threats, coercive unreasonable demands will result in immediate denial of all use of this hotel. In addition, anybody who has exhibited similar behavior in the past will also be denied use of this hotel.
- Anybody who is causing danger, fear or general unease to other guests as a result of diminished capacity, loss of control or similar due to use of drugs etc., or through an inability to control or secure themselves, will be immediately denied all use of this hotel
- Any other activity in addition to those stated above will also result in immediate denial of all use of this hotel
8.Damage or Destruction of Furnishings and Facilities etc.
Any damage to, or contamination or loss of furnishings, fixtures and structure etc for any reason except an unavoidable accident will result in the hotel seeking reimbursement of an equivalent amount in damages.